Les Schwab Road Course
Spokane County Raceway is proud to offer a 2.3 mile road course for the Pacific Northwest. In 2011 improvements in curbing, flow and safety have made Spokane County Raceway one of the best tracks on the West Coast no matter the weather. The track has some challenging medium-speed corners with elevation change, and some tight technical segments. The pavement is very smooth, and consistent, making it a great facility for lapping or learning. Among drivers, SCR is routinely ranked a favorite.
For more information on our Road Course, please refer to the list of websites below:
- Advanced Auto Fabrication Lapping Days Call Hank @ 509-939-2042
- Northwest Motorsports – Hosts Spokane Grand Prix Call Doug @ 509-990-1335
- Spokane Festival of Speed – Hosts SOVREN Historical Races Call Jim @ 509-220-4655
- Baddlands Cycling Group Call Dave @ 509-939-7317
- Inland Speed Motorcycle Group